Best RAM Poker Tables
When it comes to playing poker, choosing the right furniture can greatly impact your overall experience. From factors like size of the playing surface, material and seating capacity to style and how it fits your intended location, choosing the right poker table will enhance your room and boost your gameplay.
RAM Game Room is a leader in kitting out game rooms or rec rooms. In this article we'll outline the pros and cons of three of our favorites to help you choose the ideal RAM poker table for your needs.
84-inch full-size solid wood oval poker table with built-in padded playing surface.
- Size: This 84-inch choice seats up to eight players, providing ample space for all your games and particularly suited to Texas Hold'em.
- Versatility: Thanks to an additional standard top, this RAM poker table can easily convert to a dining option, making it perfect for smaller homes without a dedicated game room.
- Price: At $1,621, this model offers a great price-to-size ratio without compromising quality.
It takes up a lot of space, so it's better suited to those with a big rec room or a dining room that you can convert into a game room on poker night.
Round game table that seats four to six players comfortably. Features a beautiful veneer dining top.
- Storage: With 48 inches of playing area on top, this model boasts plenty of storage underneath.
- Great looks: Available in the six standard finishes that you expect from a RAM poker table, it has a padded vinyl playing surface and a stunning wood veneer dining top.
- Size: Although this option seats up to six players, it fits neatly into almost any room.
We think it's more suited to four players for the most comfortable foot and elbow room. For that reason, this choice is best for smaller games.
Premium, solid wood 60-inch RAM poker table in a round style with professional finishing touches and a flip-top multi-use surface.
- Quality: Gorgeous design with premium solid-wood construction and a quality padded playing surface for that expert experience.
- Durable: Attractive painted finish is rugged enough to withstand years of use and won't chip or fade.
- Versatility: Seating up to eight players, this model is perfect for any game or rec room where you don't want a full-size option.
Doesn't have storage underneath the playing surface, so you'll need to find somewhere else to store your chips and cards.
The best RAM poker table offers both quality and durability. With their sturdy construction, padded playing surfaces and convenient features, like built-in cup holders and convertible tops, these models provide a comfortable setting for hours of enjoyable gameplay. Available in a range of six attractive finishes, one of these options sure to enhance your gaming experience and impress your guests. Invest in a dedicated poker table today to elevate your poker nights to new heights of fun and style.